[TowerTalk] Installation manual MA-40

Jon Zaimes jz73 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 17 08:35:35 EST 2019

Ron,

Found this on US Tower website. I think it has the specs you want:

http://www.ustower.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/MA40.pdf

I installed a new MA40 a year or so ago (for a client) on an older MA40
base, and discovered the new base plate was a slightly different size (a wee
bit larger in one dimension as I recall) and I had to chisel some concrete
away to make it work. Not sure but the hole spacing or size may have been
slightly different too, requiring "field modification." So you may not want
to trust the manual specs till you have your parts in hand.

73/Jon

Jon P. Zaimes, AA1K
Tower climber for hire
http://www.aa1k.us/
Cell: 302-632-2353

Reviews of AA1K tower work on eham website:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/12922

Hug your favorite tower every day, and always stay connected to it.