[TowerTalk] FW: Your Enrolled Payment has been initiated

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Sat Jan 26 12:46:13 EST 2019

I get at least 10 a week of hose bogus messages.  Most are so obviously
wrong but once in a while real scrutiny is needed. Actual email
addresses as you mentioned are a key filter factor.

I withdraw my comment regarding picking cyber criminals to death with a
hot salty dull pin.  Why not lease them out to car companies for use as
crash test dummies?

Patrick        NJ5G