[TowerTalk] HDBX Version History...

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 1 23:20:22 EDT 2019

Well. What I'm learning is that not all HDBX48s are the same, so unless
I'm told the lineage of what the picture showed, I have no idea. It was
a long time ago, and mine has certainly weathered some significant
winds. If it falls, it won't hit anything significant and its insured,
so I shall bask in my good fortune so far!

Kim N5OP