[TowerTalk] Fall Zone

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 8 15:07:23 EDT 2019

On 7/8/19 11:16 AM, john at kk9a.com wrote:
> Such a code would also prevent most amateur radio towers from being built.

In fact, that has happened, and litigation almost certainly ensues.

But, hey, city councils often make rules based on conservative first
thoughts, and then, later, the planning commission engineering staff has
to get involved.

Of course, sometimes it's a blatant attempt to ban towers on a "safety"
rationale.