[TowerTalk] Have you had success with ....

David Robbins k1ttt.dave at gmail.com
Sat Jul 20 11:28:51 EDT 2019

I'll second the tape method.  Over the winter I had an element tip bent on one of the 10m yagis.  It was a size that I didn't have any extra of in my spares pile so instead of replacing it I pulled it out, took off the end cap with rope under it that had been taped on, turned the tubing around and put the rope and cap on the other end and put it back together... that would have been a real pain if it was glued.  And I doubt that glue would help at all with the splitting problem, which is even worse if there is a rope inside that can then hang out.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: telnet://k1ttt.net:7373