[TowerTalk] Radials vs. cows

Mike & Becca Krzystyniak k9mk at flash.net
Tue Jul 30 20:01:17 EDT 2019

Hi Gary,

    I stapled mine and after the first rain everywhere the cow stepped on a radial it pulled the radial up and/or broke it.
    The I went back and did staples again and added a electric fence using intellirope.  Easily taken up and down.
    It keeps the cows out and I think they are now trained to stay away from the wire.

    I also use portable corral panels around the tower to keep them away from the good stuff.

    At night my cows go away to sleep and I can turn the fence off.
    Maybe due to it being a fresh install, I do not hear any noise.

    YMMV

73  Mike K9MK/5