[TowerTalk] A friend needs some RG-302 75 ohm cable surplus pricing?

Richard Smith n6kt1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 5 15:16:15 EDT 2019

A friend needs about 200 feet of RG-302. Is there a surplus place where I can find this, or maybe another source with good pricing?
73, Rich, N6KT
His message to me:

I am looking for some RG-302.  It's a 75 ohm version of the cable we used for the crimp connector demo.  Do you know of some (probably) surplus outlets in your area that I could call?  Maybe know some folks that might be able to point me in the right direction?  I'd really like to find some of this coax for my trip to PZ5 in October.