[TowerTalk] Guy wire lower than other two

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Fri Jun 7 12:49:20 EDT 2019

I do not really understand this question.

If it is a tower anchor concern, I have no engineering background
however I would move the lower anchors further from the tower to
maintain approximately the same angle on all guys.

If the question is about having an unlevel vertical radial field it
probably will not effect the vertical's pattern much and there is not
much you can do except move the verticals to a level property.

John KK9A

Chris Hoelzle w7mi wrote:

I am installing both a 55G and a 45G. In both cases, ONE of the radials is
15 feet lower than the other two.
I need advice on how to deal with this

--
W7MI