[TowerTalk] Wire Rope/cable specs for UST TRX-80HD

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Fri Jun 28 13:56:58 EDT 2019

Lou I omitted several of your concerns, I'm not trying to sound
dismissive, but you dont truly care on the size or spec's, the vendor
will measure or see the size and these ropes come in fixed values and
will know and understand the these factors. The cable you take in pretty
well tells them all they need to know to build you an exact replacement
cable.  mac/mc  w5mc