[TowerTalk] Wire Rope/cable specs for UST TRX-80HD

jimlux jimlux at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 28 20:40:37 EDT 2019

On 6/28/19 10:47 AM, Mac wrote:

> Find a wire rope vendor, you have one near you, just might not know it, 
> but you'll find them. t

What you might search for is "rigging" or "rigger" - that's the people 
who make (and use) wire rope assemblies.

If you're in a coastal area, call up a marine supply place and ask them.

If you're not in a coastal area, and there's no obvious company doing 
rigging, try crane companies.

Logging companies use a lot of cable assemblies.

More information about the TowerTalk mailing list