[TowerTalk] WX Sensor Placement

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Sun Mar 3 14:17:14 EST 2019

Very interesting. Can you take a picture of it pse? I would imagine the
distance from the sensor to the hood makes a difference and what the
hood is made from. I would imagine white Styrofoam may not be a bad idea
for a sun shield. Also any height above ground suggestions etc?

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....