[TowerTalk] Weatherproof Remote Antenna Switch Box Plus

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Fri Mar 8 16:00:15 EST 2019

The gland of a cable gland is a form of packing gland.  A cable gland
for coax will have a relatively soft rubber insert through which the
cable (coax or whatever)) is passed and then compressed to attain a
weather tight seal.  A threaded portion of the fitting is screwed down
to compress the soft rubber insert.