[TowerTalk] Weatherproof Remote Antenna Switch Box Plus

N4ZR n4zr at comcast.net
Fri Mar 8 16:19:38 EST 2019

For what it's worth, I had an Ameritron RCS-8 at the base of my tower
for 21 years with no protective box.  I *was* careful to waterproof the
coax connectors, but nothing special, just electrical tape.  The tower
was in a medium-dense woods, so not exposed to heavy wind, but it looked
like new when I took everything down.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network
at <http://reversebeacon.net>, now