[TowerTalk] Tool for F-connector holes

Bert balmemo at sympatico.ca
Mon Mar 11 19:13:22 EDT 2019

Hi Tony,

I would use a nibbler if it's small enough. Start by drilling a small
hole to fit the nibbler and
expand the hole to fit the F-connector. You can get a nibbler on Amazon
for $ 14.00.

Alternatively, drill a hole to fit the F-connector and before tightening
the nut
put a few drops of epoxy or Gorilla glue between the connector and the hole.

The old fashioned way - drill a hole and expand it with a file.

If the nibbler is to big use second or third alt.

Bert VE3NR

PS. Maybe you can find a Greenlee punch if you have to make many holes.