[TowerTalk] Tool for F-connector holes

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Mon Mar 11 20:56:27 EDT 2019

Tony,

Now, that you've seen the ideas, you may want to rethink using that
connector.   It is so easy to use the type F connector WITH A MOUNTING
FLANGE.

4 - #4 machine screws or sheet metal screws will hold it in place.  I
feel your pain when it comes to those cheesy connectors rotating when
you tighten them.    And, the typical 'bargain basement' connectors have
pot metal nuts that are useless.  Any amount of torque and they crumble,
literally.

Consider the flanged ones...

73 de Steve, NR4M