[TowerTalk] Tool for F-connector holes

Steve Bookout steve at nr4m.com
Mon Mar 11 21:37:34 EDT 2019

Another option.

Use your typical F chassis mount connectors, but get good quality
replacement nuts for use with them.  This is what Joel at the RF
Connection does for me.  They can be snugged up without falling apart.

And, to help with the slipping and sealing (and MANY other things) find
some Hardman brand 'double bubble', very high peel strength urethane.
It is in the orange, dual part package.  It doesn't get hard and brittle
like regular epoxy.  Although it does seem hard, it is just a bit
flexible.  If things are clean when you use it, it is next to impossible
to remove.

Not the cheapest thing out there, but you can find it at reasonable
prices if you shop around.  Seems like I can never find the best price
at the same place, twice.

    /https://www.amazon.com/Double-Bubble-Orange-Strength-04007/dp/B00J1A8GBA/ref=sr_1_17?hvadid=77927961921230&hvbmt=bb&hvdev=c&hvqmt=b&keywords=hardman+epoxy&qid=1552354568&s=industrial&sr=1-17&tag=mh0b-20/

73 de Steve, NR4M