[TowerTalk] Off topic - log books!

Don w7wll at arrl.net
Tue Mar 19 11:34:18 EDT 2019

Good suggestions. Brad you are not alone in paper logging. I also still
live in the Mesozoic era, but have always used the ARRL logbooks, think
I'm on #52 for non-contest contacts, don't remember the number for
contests. My goal is to move to PC logging before I leave for life in a
new country (82 now), but this is my top item in my Round Tuit box
relative to ham radio upgrades I want to make. Seems simple and I'm PC
savy, but just can't seem to do it, hooked on paper I guess.

Hang in there Brad, there are others of us. I may not be fast but I'm
slow (and getting slower).

Don W7WLL