[TowerTalk] Off topic - log books!

Paul Booth wa6ibu at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 19 12:19:49 EDT 2019

You're not the last either.  I have paper logs  and have surveyed a number of programs and will be moving but I like paper.  Great idea on the Kinko's.  Another option is to scan the appropriate pages, put together a PDF of the blank logbook and send it to an online printing and binding service.  I have found that to be cheaper.  There are transfer services available to move film, slides and pictures to cd/dvd and digital;  I wonder if there are services available to transfer paper log to digital?

Paul, W6IBU