[TowerTalk] 32% Avg. Savings on LMR-400 Equivalent, Made in USA, DAVIS RF Co.

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Sun Mar 24 16:03:47 EDT 2019

On 3/24/2019 12:18 PM, Steve Davis | Davis RF wrote:
> We are DAVIS RF Co., cable design engineers & hams, selling to military,etc. We have designed an equivalent to LMR400, low loss cable.  Equivalent electrically and mechanically.  Same LOW losses per foot as LMR-400.

All of the new coax I've bought in the last five years has been from
Davis RF. Good stuff, great service. Their RG11 feeds my high dipoles,
and measures like Belden 8213. I also use their BuryFlex. I usually buy
complete spools to get the best price, and share what I don't need with
other hams.

73, Jim K9YC