[TowerTalk] Need plates for 65G

Gary Johnson gwj at wb9jps.com
Mon May 13 15:15:04 EDT 2019

First, thanks to Grant, KZ1W for supplying detailed drawings and instructions for the parts he fabricated.

Another option: I called Rohn and it turns out they do make a plain top plate for their 65G camera towers, though it is not listed anywhere. The part number is KC970 and is 3/16 thick HDG. Costs $75 when ordered directly from Rohn.

I will continue to pursue K0XG but time may become a factor. If anyone is going to Dayton and happens to see Richard, ask him to respond to me...

-Gary NA6O