[TowerTalk] Tet tri-band beam

Dave Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Mon May 20 11:31:41 EDT 2019

 Gang.

I looked at the Create beams on the DX Store web and they are only selling VHF beams.  Cannot find CD Corporation in Japan to see what they make.

I had a big brochure on Create in 1979 or so when I bought the 3 el 40.  KB4J already had a 4 or 5 el Create tri-bander. May have thrown out the brochure. Back then they had over a dozen beams in various combinations of 10 to 40 meters.

What I did not like about the traps on the 40 meter was they were wound with aluminum wire.  I still have the remains of the beam in the basement.

Dave K4JRB