[TowerTalk] Request for replacement bearing information for tower raising fixture

Scotty scotty at ashiko.com
Sat May 25 15:49:18 EDT 2019

I have a US tower TX-455 that tilts over.

The bearing in the top of the raising fixture's sheave needs replacing.

The matching sheave on the tower has the same bearing and is still in good shape.

I can press out the old bearing and press in a new bearing.

Can someone please tell me the brand name and model number of the

bearing that they have used for this replacement?

Bearing bore size is about 12 mm.  OD is about 42 mm. Width is about 13 mm.

The worn out bearing says: NICE PHILA K8

Sincerely appreciate any help.

Scotty W7SW

---