[TowerTalk] LMR-400 types of coax

John jd_hudson at comcast.net
Wed Oct 2 18:47:27 EDT 2019

I'm needing to replace (2) 140' runs from the shack to the base of the tower
and was going to use a solid center then something more flexible  up the
tower. There's a 4 element Steppir and a Diamond Dual band on top of the
tower.

I've run across this Altelix AX400 coax but not enough reviews to convince
me if it's worth it. There's a pretty big price difference and I know "you
get what you paid for" but is this stuff any good? Also I've found RFC-400??

I'll be burying this in the ground in 2" PVC  (2 coax and Stepper control
line and rotor wire.

Any comments on this coax would be appreciated

John

KO4XJ