[TowerTalk] help on long rotor runs??

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Tue Oct 8 20:22:32 EDT 2019

I suspect the problem is due to something else, but if you're looking
for heavier gauge wire for the power feed to a rotator you might
consider simply using 14 or 12 gauge UF residential wire ... the stuff
that's gray in color with fully molded insulation.  My run is also about
200 feet and I've used UF wire for years for that purpose.  It has held
up quite well even in the nasty Arizona sun.

73,
Dave   AB7E