[TowerTalk] help on long rotor runs??

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Tue Oct 8 20:29:37 EDT 2019

Hello John

Your rotor wire is plenty heavy enough for a 200 ft run. Something might be
shorted. The wires should not get warm - hot means very bad.

Consult the Tailtwister manual for tips. There are resistance measurements
you can make on the control wires - the manual tells you what to expect.
I think you will find one of the motor wires is shorted.

73
Tim K3LR