[TowerTalk] A Couple of Rotor/Coax Cable Questions

Jim Rhodes jim at rhodesend.net
Wed Oct 9 20:34:39 EDT 2019

When I had a HyGain HG54HD which is a 3 section tower I had coax arms on
each section and only one run of coax to the top. 9913F7 if I remember
correctly. Before I put the bottom connector on the coax I slid three 3
foot pieces of 3/4 inch heavy duty rubber hose over the run. These were
secured to each coax arm with zip ties, leaving loops just long enough that
they hung a little loose between the arms. This kept them from hanging onto
the ground and freezing down in the winter and out of the way of the
lawnmower in the summer.