[TowerTalk] Antenna rope.

J Chaloupka boltsnutspins at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 5 19:04:24 EDT 2019

I have recently been made aware of a superior roping used by sailboaters and others.  It has what I think are excellent characteristics that seem to apply to antennas. The product is named, DYNEMA.  Supposed to be stronger than steel and is sometimes used in winches.
Here is a link to it.
Spectra / Dynema / Amsteel Ropes and Lines

Any comments are welcome.
JIM, W4QBQ

|  |
Spectra / Dynema / Amsteel Ropes and Lines

Go2marine supplies Spectra / Dyneema rope made for Arborist, Anchor and Dock, Rescue, Commercial Fishing, High S...