[TowerTalk] Polygon Guy Rods

Ron WV4P wv4ptn at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 12:01:37 EDT 2019

Thanks for the great replies !
I reckon I will err on the side of caution and use Phillystran.
For the folks using it, do you go by the EHS Comparison chart ? ie: The
HPTG4000I replaces 3/16 EHS and the  HPTG6700Ireplaces 1/4"
Or is there a rule of thumb to Upsize ? What size are most using on
Rotating towers ? Thanks again, Ron, WV4P