[TowerTalk] Polygon Guy Rods

Tim Duffy k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Sep 8 15:17:51 EDT 2019

Hello Ron:

I think you are making a good choice with Phillystran for your tower installation. It is critical you follow all of the Phillystran manufacture instructions when you install it. The EHS comparison chart is very accurate. There is no reason to install larger sizes, however- you should install what the tower manufacture specifies for the installation you have. That is critical. If it is not in print for your tower, please contact them and get their engineering guidance. There is no reason to guess and there are no rules of thumb's when dealing with these installations. Your life depends on it! There are engineered solutions by the manufacture and you must follow those instructions 100%. Do it right!

Use qualified professionals to install your tower, accidents happen (several this year already) and you do not want anything bad to happen to you or your friends.

Good Luck and be safe!

73
Tim K3LR