[TowerTalk] C31XR internitted high SWR

Robert Harmon k6uj at pacbell.net
Tue Sep 10 21:24:37 EDT 2019

Glenn,

The subject title of his post tells what antenna he is referring too.
It is the Force 12 C31XR.
I have a manual for the C31XR in my files.  JK Antennas currently makes their version on the C31XR.  I am considering one myself.
I used one in the past at another hams QTH and it was a real flame thrower.  3 elements on 20, 4 elements on 15 and 6 elements on 10.
To put icing on the cake,  it will load up on the WARC bands tiwth a tuner and does quite well.

Kurt,

Give us some time to go over the design and we will give you our thoughts.

73,
Bob
K6UJ