[TowerTalk] Cushcraft/MFJ Traps

K9MA k9ma at sdellington.us
Thu Sep 12 18:07:44 EDT 2019

Since MFJ also owns Hy-Gain, it wouldn't surprise me if they were using
a common trap design. If so, I'd suspect the Hy-Gain traps would have
the same issues. Has anyone seen the insides of one?

I can't tell what kind of material they're using for the coil form. Two
of the MFJ traps are currently on my A3, but I think I'll put the
originals back.

73,
Scott K9MA