[TowerTalk] OWA Yagis was 40m 4el KLM - replacing linear loading with coils

Steve Maki lists at oakcom.org
Thu Apr 30 20:24:24 EDT 2020

The boom length has more to do with gain than element count.

I'm guessing if you had OWA's you would be sold on them.

Especially if:

1) Your amp(s) are not solid state broadband types.
2) You have stacked monobanders.

The flat SWR curves give you easy to achieve no-amp-retune wide
frequency moves and stack combos. You go - yep, this is the way it was
meant to be.

-Steve K8LX