[TowerTalk] 1dB more RF Power?

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Apr 30 21:18:35 EDT 2020

I confess to having generated those files, although it was several years
ago that I put them on my web site.  They just get referenced here or
there about once a year when a similar topic surfaces.

http://www.ab7e.com/weak_signal/mdd.html

One dB was about all I could claim was distiguishable, but a difference
two dB was surprisingly so.

73,
Dave  AB7E