[TowerTalk] Galvenized Monopole Foundation

Jonathan - KE0YBL KE0YBL at protonmail.com
Tue Aug 4 22:13:33 EDT 2020

Good thoughts, I had considered a similar approach, and that may really be the way to go.

Any thoughts on foundation design? Or cost thoughts on a reasonable PE if that's needed?

I'm committed to giving an answer on buying this sucker early tomorrow (or not), and the research didn't happen nearly as quickly as I had hoped. Hence my reaching out to the helpful folks here. :)

Jonathan