[TowerTalk] Tower in NC Woods

Randy Farmer w8fn at windstream.net
Wed Aug 19 21:26:46 EDT 2020

Wilson, what you say pretty much sums up the way I'm currently thinking.
I ain't moving again, that's for sure. When I go out of this house, it
will be toes first, or at worst in a wheelchair. I'm leaning toward just
finding a beefier tower to replace the TX-455 that will handle the
bigger antenna load and putting it up where the TX-455 was going to go.
I really appreciate all the responses I've received on this topic,
whether on or off the reflector. You TowerTalk folks are awesome.

73...
Randy, W8FN