[TowerTalk] Site development for HF

Richard Smith n6kt1 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 22 13:53:40 EST 2020

 Hi Mitch,
It's nice to have a fun project like this.
A few questions come to mind that may help focus any design efforts. Otherwise comments can go off in many different directions.
1) What is the goal of the group?  Do you want to be competitive in worldwide contests, North American contests (i.e. NAQP, Sweepstakes), or everything?2) What is the largest operation that you plan to do: Multi-Single, Multi-Two, Multi-Multi?  This can have a big effect on design choices.3) What is the worst case weather you expect to encounter? Icing, wind speeds, etc. I'm guessing that northern Alberta may have some severe weather.
73, Rich, N6KT