[TowerTalk] Broken Alpha Spid

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 26 23:49:47 EST 2020

K0XG rings meet the bill, seven on my Rohn 65.  Some startup fixes and
then no problems 5 years.  see my QRZ page.  A huge complex project though.

Would I do it again - no.  I'd go with swing arms with 20ft masts, top
and bottom supports, 2 yagis per.  It's rare I need fully independent
beams and almost never 360 degrees for me.  I did the CAD work for these
swing arms. Some CNC plasma cutting of 1/4" steel plate and welding
needed for a fraction of the cost.  Uses a standard mount rotator, eg
Orion 2800, etc for rotation.

Grant KZ1W