[TowerTalk] Crimp connector tool

Gedas w8bya at mchsi.com
Tue Jan 7 22:33:19 EST 2020

Hi Charlie. Yes once the bars are attached to the vice you close the
jaws and the interface where the two bars meet make it super easy to
start drilling. Guaranteed to find center :-)

The taper was made by grabbing a larger drill bit and just drilling down
1/8" or so. I did that after the holes were drilled and the bars removed
and flipped over. That way you don't make the hole any bigger but you do
make a taper.

Gedas, W8BYA

Gallery at http://w8bya.com
Light travels faster than sound....