[TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tool

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Wed Jan 8 15:13:45 EST 2020

On 1/8/2020 7:24 AM, Keith Dutson wrote:
> While the cost may seem excessive, keep in mind these are made from the best
> RG-400 cable available to ABR, and normally shipped to commercial
> communications customers.

It's at least 50% labor. First quality RG400 (Harbour Industries) costs
about $2.50/ft from good ebay vendors. Don' know cost of the crimps, but
83-1SP with silver reducer is about $4.50 if you buy in quantity. So
materials cost for a 6 ft jumper is about $25. I'm long retired, so my
time comes pretty cheap. :)

73, Jim K9YC