[TowerTalk] Crimp Connector Tool

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 8 10:24:16 EST 2020

My club purchased jumpers for the VHF repeater to the WACOM duplex cans from
ABR (https://abrind.com/).  The two cables are as shown below:

23400-NM-BM-8 8ft 23400 with N Male to BNC Male, HST 1 50.95T
23400-NM-8 8ft 23400 with N Males Both Ends, HST 1 52.95T
Sales Tax - Harris County 8.57

While the cost may seem excessive, keep in mind these are made from the best
RG-400 cable available to ABR, and normally shipped to commercial
communications customers.

73, Keith NM5G