[TowerTalk] How to fix crooked Rohn 45G short base?

Les Kalmus w2lk at bk-lk.com
Sat Jul 4 11:07:43 EDT 2020

A better approach might be to use a pier pin. Cut the existing base
flush with the concrete. Get a Rohn bottom plate made for a pier pin and
a pin. Then drill a hole in the center of the concrete and epoxy in the
pin.  You're ready to go. See this link for an example:

https://www.dxengineering.com/search/part-type/tower-base-plates/product-line/rohn-pier-pin-tower-base-plates?autoview=SKU&sortby=Default&sortorder=Ascending

You'll probably have to replace the section you had embedded and cut but
this will give you a "by the book" tower base.

Les W2LK