[TowerTalk] Climbing Harness

n4zkf towertalk at n4zkf.com
Fri Jul 10 07:54:45 EDT 2020

You can use a 1 hook over 2 if you want. When climbing with a safety climb (cable grab) I personally don't use my back lanyard at all. It's attached to my back but both pelicans are clipped to my side. When I want to take a rest, I clip off with my position lanyard to the tower for a bit. Leaving the cable grab on as well but never hang off it. The SRL I like because I can climb all over up top like a monkey and only tie off with my positioning lanyard when I will be there for a bit. They are not cheap but sure make it nice to crawl around and not clip, clip, clip all the time.

73 Dave n4zkf
e-mail: n4zkf at n4zkf.com
web: http://www.n4zkf.com
CC-Cluster node: 145.07 Mhz. or telnet://ccc.n4zkf.com:7373
N4ZKF/R 147.375 Mhz. Tone 103.5