[TowerTalk] Can 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX be used for a Rotor loop?

Mac libbysales at austin.rr.com
Thu Jul 16 12:04:32 EDT 2020

Indeed I have done this and continue to do it, ONLY with using 1/2"
superflex and not ONE issue or regret, absolutely not a single issue.
Now that said, i do use a cable grip or woven sock, or at the political
risk of calling it a Chinese finger grip to hold all the weight below
the grip thereby the "loop and such is essentially weight free and only
has to make the 400 degree or so circle.. I let my tower beam "over
travel" about 20 degrees in each extrema direction.

While likely not determinable, i like the idea of my feedline being
unbroken as well not dealing with water proofing the connection points
of the cables..

Best:  mac/mc  w5mc