[TowerTalk] Can 1/4" or 3/8" Andrew SUPERFLEX be used for a Rotor loop?

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Fri Jul 17 13:18:58 EDT 2020

re crimp connections warming from a QRO amp:  Consider that DIN 7/16
connectors are rated to 40KW peak (voltage limit) and 3KW continuous at
800MHz and are all crimp (shield) or finger (conductor) clamp
connections on Heliax.  So maybe only a few hams will exceed the 15KW
limit for DIN mated AVA5/LDF5 or 5KW for LDF4 at 30 MHz ;)

The rating of connector is the limiting factor, not the connection type.

Grant KZ1W