[TowerTalk] 6m QRO 2 Position Manual Antenna/Coax Switch

Wes wes_n7ws at triconet.org
Wed Jul 22 17:39:21 EDT 2020

I suspect this was intended to go to the reflector instead of just me.

Yes, since DX Engineering doesn't actually manufacture switches, I was talking
about Alpha Delta.  I previously (2017) bought two AD surge protectors from DXE,
opened them up by unscrewing the cartridges and examined the interior. To say I
was disturbed by what I saw would be an understatement. I contacted DXE and to
their credit they took them back for refund.

Wes  N7WS