[TowerTalk] zero RFI float charger for 12V battery

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Jul 26 11:44:23 EDT 2020

I've had very good success with BatteryMinder float chargers attached
standby for years.  They work on a pulse charge system and go months
before I add a little water to flooded batteries.  The pulse system also
desulphates older batteries and in some cases with substantial
restoration of A-H capacity.  No RFI heard.  Every other float charger
I've had needed frequent water or destroyed the battery.

Available as wall warts and in larger capacities 12 and 24v.

Grant KZ1W