[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-2800 issue

Wayne Kline w3ea at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 2 15:58:18 EDT 2020

Wild guess here,  “ Lower your Tower”  Crank up and just lower in hights? Or lay over and upside down ?

No guess if you just lowered, BUT if it was on it’s side H20 and enter a rotor . Help a fellow ham with a aluminum lay over that he was preforming mainstance on.  It was in that position for about two weeks… When I took the TailTwister apart the inside bell and it’s R pot and wiper were  coroded.

Wayne ,