[TowerTalk] Topband: Adding connectoirs to CATV Hardline

Charles Morrison junkcmp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 10:48:47 EDT 2020

I build CATV connectors to UHF female connectors with custom machined parts.
If you have a need please contact me. I have the most common pin connectors
on-hand in new, never used condition.
For those sizes that are new or uncommon, you can provide (with o-rings) or
I will source.
If you not sure what brand or model your hardline is, send me a fresh clean
sample.
Prices are $60 to $75 each delivered for 1/2" 5/8" 3/4" 7/8". More for 1"
and larger.
1 to 3 weeks leadtime depending on availability & quantity.ordered.
-Charlie  n1rr at n1rr.com