[TowerTalk] Inverted Vees

wesattaway wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Sun Jun 14 22:03:50 EDT 2020

The inverted vee format does help at low heights.  However,  as overall height is raised then best performance occurs when the wires are level.   I think Jim Briwn may have some data on this.
   -----------------------------------Wes Attaway (N5WA)(318) 393-3289 - Shreveport, LAComputer/Cellphone ForensicsAttawayForensics.com   ------------------------------------

-------- Original message --------From: Richard Bell <richfbell at sbcglobal.net> Date: 6/14/20  3:37 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: towertalk at contesting.com Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Inverted Vees
Tell us more, like the balun you’re using and location, feedline type, length and height.

My yard is slopped, each end of my Zep is at different heights above ground. It was a mediocre performer until I raised the feedpoint from 30ft to approximately 45ft.

W5BXE