[TowerTalk] Tower bracketing

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 13:49:20 EDT 2020

Al:

     I've recommended this QST Article several times to Hams who were
contemplating a bracketed tower aside their houses: article by K1KP and N1CQ
in August 1996 QST titled, "Install a House-Bracketed Tower - the Right
Way."  It describes in pretty good detail the inside the home/attic mounting
requirements for connecting a tower bracket to the home's interior
structure.

     Good luck with your project.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F